Last modified: FEB 1, 2023.
C. Company’s Site and App contains sexually explicit material and is not intended to be viewed by anyone under the age of 18 or who has not reached the age of majority in their community. Membership and access to the Site and App are expressly and strictly limited to adults at least 18 years of age who have reached the age of majority in their community. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For residents of the EEA, where processing of personal information is based on consent, inVR, Inc. will not knowingly engage in that processing for users under the age of consent established by applicable data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in that processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION POLICY
A. TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED
1) In order to collect certain information, we utilize small pieces of data that are placed on a user’s computer when the user visits the Site (“Cookies”). Some Cookies are stored in a user’s web browser and become inactive when the user closes his/her web browser or turns off his/her computer (“Session Cookies”). Other Cookies are longer lasting and reside on a user’s hard drive (“Persistent Cookies”). Persistent Cookies remain on a user’s computer until the Persistent Cookies expire or are manually deleted. Persistent Cookies may contain email addresses or usernames, but that data is encrypted and can only be interpreted by Company.
3) In the administration of the Site and App, we use third party software solutions, including without limitation software such as NATS and Google Analytics, which also utilize Cookies (“Third Party Cookies”). Through the use of internal methods and the use of Third Party Cookies, we, and our partners, which may include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and other partners (collectively “Partners”) may use automated means to collect various types of information about you, your computer or other device used to access the Site and App. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of information automatically tracked and collected includes the following categories of information when you visit the Site and App: (a) your IP address (which allows us to determine your geographic location); (b) domain servers; (c) type of computer used to access the Site and App; and (d) type of web browser used to access the Site; and (e) the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Service (e.g. iOS, Android) (collectively “Traffic Data”).
4) The Partners that collect information through the access to the information collected by the Third Party Cookies have access to such information contained in their software; however, that data is anonymous. With that exception, at this time, we do not share information collected by Cookies with third parties.
5) Most web browsers allow a user to disable Cookies. While allowing Cookies is not a requirement for membership or use of the Site, if you elect to disable Cookies, some features of the Site features will not function properly as the Site was not designed to operate without Cookies.
B. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
1) In order to become a member of the Site and App (a “Member”), and/or to purchase products offered through the Site and App, you are required to provide certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) to one of our transaction processors (the “Processing Agent”).
3) In the event that we allow you to create a free account, we may require you to provide your email address. This email address will be used to send you a confirmation email, which you can use to activate your free account. We may also use your email address to provide promotional materials and updates on products and services, and to contact the user.
4) If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Please be aware that any information that you disclose in chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or newsgroups is available to the public. Please take note that you should exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any Personal Information.
III. INFORMATION USE POLICY
A. COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION
1) Company, our Partners and Processing Agent may use Contact Data to provide account status, to create an account, to provide promotional materials and updates on our products and services, and to contact the user when necessary.
2) The Processing Agent uses your Financial Personal Information, including Financial Data, to verify your qualifications for certain products or services, to create accounts, and to provide and bill you for such products and services when appropriate.
3) Company uses your Personal Information and Traffic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site and App, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
4) Company uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site and App. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad Traffic Data information as described in II. A. above.
B. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
2) If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please email us at email@example.com, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the Site and in the App.
3) We maintain a procedure for you to review and request changes to your Personal Information; this procedure is described in Section IV B. below.
C. USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use the Site and App; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site and App that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our business associates, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information or edit your personal profile settings in the manner described in Section IV B below.
D. DATA RETENTION
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
IV. CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
B. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, DELETE AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company maintains a procedure to help Members and holders of free accounts to confirm that their Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, Members and holders of free accounts may visit their personal profile (“Profile”) by logging in to their account. Through the Profile, Members and holders of free accounts may: (1) edit the settings on their account; (2) edit whether or not they wish to receive emails providing information about Company, including promotional offers (3) edit how they would like the Company to contact them; (4) review and update the Personal Information that we have previously collected from them, and/or (5) request to delete their account permanently. Any other changes can be made by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without your permission through the procedure provided in the Terms of Service.
D. OUR LEGAL BASES FOR HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds are as follows:
1) To honor our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our users, or to take steps at users’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them. For example, we handle personal data on this basis to create your account and provide access to our Site and App.
2) Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals: This includes:
a) Providing a safe and enjoyable user experience;
b) Customer service;
c) Marketing, e.g. sending emails or other communications to let you know about new features;
d) Protecting our users, personnel, and property;
e) Analyzing and improving our business, e.g. collecting information about how you use our Site and App to optimize the design and placement of certain features;
f) Processing job applications;
g) Managing legal issues.
3) Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
4) To protect the vital interests of the individual or others: For example, we may collect or share personal data to help resolve an urgent medical situation.
5) Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
All membership questions can be answered by submitting a contact request to: email@example.com.
For questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.